As a homeowner, security will be one of the most important concerns that you will ever have, which is why you need to equip your doors with the best deadbolt. Kwikset 991 is designed to offer a high security level like no other. The Juno is part of Kwikset’s Signature Series that is equipped with the SmartKey Re-Key Technology.
Below, you will learn more about this unique lock.
The 991 door lock is equipped with the sidebar BumpGuard technology, as well. This prevents burglars from gaining access to your home, by using a bump key and hammer to unlock the door. This superior technology combined with the ANSI Grade I, which is the highest level residential security rating, will keep burglars out and your assets safe.
The SmartKey technology is very simple to do and only requires three simple steps. This mechanization will definitely come in handy for business owners that deal with rental property and homeowners that frequently misplace their mechanical keys.
The Kwikset Juno is available in several different styles including Venetian bronze, satin nickel, antique and polished brass. This will eliminate the need to replace the entire door hardware, just to color coordinate the design.
The universal handing makes the deadbolt compatible with both right and left handed entrance doors. This is an exterior door combo, so it can endure the elements and extremely high/low temperatures.
- Re-Key Technology prevents the need to replace the entire lock, if keys are misplaced
- Universal handing improves compatibility
- Extremely easy to install, thanks to the hassle-free installment guarantee
- ANSI Grade I security rating
- Equipped with BumpGuard technology for superior security
- Includes lifetime warranty on the mechanical components and exterior finish
- Re-Key Technology only works with Kwikset mechanical keys
If you are searching for the most secure deadbolt, you should look no further than the Kwikset 991 Juno. The knob and deadbolt construction is extremely heavy duty and if there is ever an issue with the finish, just contact the Kwikset customer service, so they can eliminate the issue.